This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the Gen II team as we further develop the Gen II Luxembourg business. You will be the central point of contact for both Gen II US and Luxembourg Services and play a central role in building work flows for Gen II US clients who desire to expand their presence in Europe using the established Gen II Luxembourg business model.
The role will be a part of the Client Service Team in the US and will report directly to a Senior Managing Director of Client Services. This position will be the bridge between the Gen II US client team and Luxembourg based third party client service providers and be responsible for developing and maintaining those relationships for Gen II.
Short term objectives will include but not be limited to:
- Establish outsourced US client relationships with Gen II Luxembourg for required services
- Review and be familiar the Gen II (US) and Gen II Luxembourg Services client management processes
- Demonstrate expertise in the operating requirements of the investment vehicles requiring Luxembourg services
- Ensure client deliverables are met and executed in accordance with agreed upon standards
Job Requirements, Skills, Education And Experience:
- Manage the workflow and communication between Gen II US clients and Gen II Luxembourg third party client relationship manager(s)
- Act as the central point of contact for US based client service Principals and Managing Directors in Luxembourg building credibility to serve as the “go to” person on US/Luxembourg workflow.
- Liaise with attorneys, auditors, notaries, tax advisors, banks, AIFM etc. regarding offered services and build constructive high functioning relationships
- Manage and provide guidance to Gen II US clients (and Gen II team) for:
- onboarding (including client acceptance)
- initial set up of deliverables (capital calls, distributions, financial statements, waterfalls, IRRs) in Luxembourg
- Pro-actively monitor and ensure all US client deliverables are met in a complete and timely manner
- Provide guidance, and act as the primary escalation point for Luxembourg matters for US clients
- Coordinate Luxembourg services for Gen II USA clients
- Assist the global sales team as required; including supporting the RFP process with specific technical knowledge and attending industry events
About The Company:
- 7 years +Private Equity Fund Accounting and Administration experience
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in process and procedures in a rapidly changing environment
- Good understanding of Luxembourg regulation, compliance, tax and structuring
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience with governing documents, such as LPAs, PPMs, side letters, subscription documents, etc
- Sound knowledge in accounting, administration and audit of private equity funds (including SPVs, Securitization vehicles, blockers, parallel structures, etc), carry vehicles and General Partners)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think independently, prioritize, manage multiple projects and demonstrate discipline and tenacity to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in team and/or as independent contributor as may be required
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products, e-Front and Intacct a plus
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $300 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $300B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE