The industry’s leading Fund Administration firm is looking for a Business Development Director to operate out of our new Dallas, Texas service center and focus on new business opportunities across Texas, the Southwest and the Midwest. The position will report to the Principal – Business Development and will have specific revenue objectives.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Generate new business for the firm through the creation of new opportunities with existing Private Real Estate/Private Equity firms and newly forming Private Real Estate/Private Equity firms
- Identify opportunities to sell administration services to Private Real Estate/Private Equity firms seeking to improve their operational processes and workflows
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with industry centers of influence, including audit, tax and legal advisory firms, consultants, limited partners, investment bankers and other advisors
- Attend industry networking events and conferences and travel throughout the coverage region to meet with prospects and centers of influence
- Keep track of new industry, legal and fiscal developments, anticipate changes in the target market’s needs and translate this into opportunities for the firm.
About The Company:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated learning agility and self-motivation
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work both individually and within a group structure
- Ability to work remotely as required
- Able to assist creation and execution of targeted outreach efforts
- Base knowledge of the private real estate and private equity industry
- Prior sales experience is an important asset
- Salary will be a combination of base plus commission and is commensurate on experience and success
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $300 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
• Administering over $300B in assets
• Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
• Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
• The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE