We are looking for an entry level System Analyst to maintain and improve our IT systems. You will analyze user requirements and address any relevant problems. You will be joining a team of system analysts who are passionate about new IT systems and software development. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to fulfill our internal and external users’ needs in a timely and organized manner.
Primary Duties Include:
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Maintain system user access across various SaaS applications.
- Develop and maintain client databases.
- Provide day to day technical support, assistance, and training.
- Respond to help desk calls, emails, IMs and online ticket requests, and resolve in a timely manner or escalate to next level of support.
- Identify trends in support requests and recommend viable solutions for remediation.
- Provide input for training materials, reference guides and job aids.
- Collaborate with IT team and Operation team to make customization within various SaaS applications.
- Build, deploy, customized, and maintain various SaaS applications.
- Manages open issues with SaaS application provider.
- Designs, coordinates and produces system generated reports for internal and external users.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for various applications, workflows and systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Assist with client on-boarding and data conversions.
About The Company:
- BS or equivalent in Accounting/Computer Science related field.
- Job Type: Full-time, competitive salary and benefits.
- 1+ years of experience in similar role or an internship role, preferably in financial industry
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skills, have innate curiosity and interest in IT
- Excellent PC Skills utilizing Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Previous experience with SaaS applications preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is one of the largest global independent private equity fund administrators, administering over $300 billion of private capital on behalf of its clients with offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Stamford, Dallas, and Luxembourg. Gen II offers private fund sponsors a best-in-class combination of people, process, and technology, enabling fund sponsors to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting, and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, funds of funds, real estate, energy, infrastructure, credit, co-investment, hybrid funds, feeder funds, venture capital, retail, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $300B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE