Gen II is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing team’s existing programs and assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with our overall strategy. The Marketing Coordinator will be a part of our Sales and Marketing team and will report to the Marketing Director.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan by conducting market research and organizing data, such as sales analytics and forecasts
- Manage all sales support materials, ensuring accuracy of all materials, as required
- Plan and manage meetings, events, and conferences by identifying appropriate events, coordinating the requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and managing attendees
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
About The Company:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, communications or public relations within technology-enabled service business
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce proficiency required
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $275B of private capital and reporting to over 10,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, fund of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $275B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type 2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE