Fund Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary Duties Include
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Cash processing and bank reconciliations
- Record journal entries
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare and set up workpapers and checklists
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare partner capital account information
- Investor capital call/ distribution processing
- Liaise with the client’s independent auditors
About The Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $275B of private capital and reporting to over 10,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, fund of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $275B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1, Type2) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE