|New York City based Private Equity Fund Administration Firm is looking for a Technology Business Analyst/Project Manager to be a part of our operations and technology Group.
The Business Analyst collaborate with various teams across the firm to understand business needs and identify how technology can meet those needs through the design and implementation of efficient processes and tools. BA’s work with Business Sponsors and Stakeholders to understand the business problem we are solving for and the intended outcome. They strategize on the approach, collaborate on requirement definitions and partner with the Development Team to architect and implement a solution.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Perform project leadership functions, such as preparing project plans, specifying release candidates, monitoring and reporting on project progress, highlighting risks against the plan and desired solution, and mentoring team members;
- Communicate frequently with all project stakeholders to provide project status, risk analysis, technical recommendations and resource constraints that may impact strategic direction;
- Create, manage and update release schedules that cover the tasks, resource allocation and the overall project timeline;
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings to understand end to end complex business processes and data flows
- Identify required functionality along with opportunities to improve processes and user experience.
- Produce wireframes
- Provide subject matter expertise to the team throughout the software development life cycle/project life cycle by acting as the liaison to the respective design, development, quality assurance and support teams;
- Create business requirements documents, user stories and use cases to support application development requests;
- Work with QA teams and contribute to testing activities including smoke testing, functional, regression, system testing, integration and UAT testing;
- Troubleshoot production issues and support triage, reporting and correction of production software.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders, business users and technical teams to identify use cases; organize requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders, capture and translate business requirements into system & functional requirements
- Develop and conduct analysis on key business metrics and answer on-going ad-hoc questions
- Follows the SDLC methodology
About The Company:
- Knowledge of SDLC and familiarity with Agile software development concepts
- Prior experience with process improvement a plus
- Ability to own initiatives and work in a matrix-based organization
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $235B of private capital and reporting to over 10,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, fund of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Administering over $235B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To Apply, CLICK HERE