Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual with the ability to manage several accounting and administrative projects simultaneously in a timely manner. Experience in the financial services sector is a plus, but not a requirement. Previous banking experience is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Process accounts payable through an electronic bill paying system on a weekly basis
- Prepare wire transfers through Silicon Valley Bank and Bank of America online banking portals on a weekly basis
- Daily cash recording in accounting general ledger
- Reconciliation of cash accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare analyses of cash receipts and disbursements
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasts, based on historical trends
- Assist with the annual Form 1099 process
- Provide support to the Senior Accountants and Directors
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
About The Company:
- Prior experience with accounts payable or bookkeeping required.
- High school diploma required / some college preferred. General understanding of accounting concepts preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required. Knowledge of Excel is required.
- Familiarity with electronic bill paying systems preferred. Experience with Bill.com a plus.
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred. Experience with Intacct a plus.
- Heightened attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Ability to process a large volume of transactions with accuracy.
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $235B of private capital and reporting to over 10,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, fund of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $235B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE