Gen II Fund Services seeks an Executive Assistant (EA) who will support the business through a variety of administrative tasks and projects. The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility in a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the firm with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. This role requires supporting a team of three Executives; 2 Managing Principals and the Chief Client Officer.
The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, and independent judgment.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars
- Coordinate logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Handle travel arrangements
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using discretion in dispensing information
- Support the creation and editing of proposals, contracts and other materials
- Help format and proofread communications
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with firm leadership, internal staff, and external clients in a professional manner
- Handle regular activities without prompting and advise managers, in advance, of issues or delays
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
- Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc projects as requested
About The Company:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Executive administrative experience required
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree required
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office with a focus on Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask
- Communication skills, professional presence and excellent organization skills
- Thoroughness and detail oriented with dedication to completing tasks and assigned work in a timely manner
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing office environment
- Flexible, responsible, dependable and efficient
- Hours: 8am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch – Overtime and flexibility is required as needed to meet business demands
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $235B of private capital and reporting to over 10,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, funds of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $235B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply, CLICK HERE