Senior Fund Accountant will be responsible for general investment fund accounting services including, but not limited to, preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary Duties Include:
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Examine and analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards
- Review work-papers, prepare call and distribution letters and allocate profits and losses in accordance with Fund Governing Documents
- Prepare financial statements with footnotes and individual partner capital statements
- Train junior employees and assist with fund transition and/or set up
- Respond to investor/audit requests
About The Company:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a private equity fund accounting position
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting
- General knowledge of realized and unrealized waterfall allocations a plus
- General knowledge of consolidations a plus
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $200B of private capital and reporting to over 9,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, fund of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $200B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, CLICK HERE