Gen II is seeking a Accountant to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual with the ability to manage several accounting projects simultaneously in a timely manner.
Primary responsibilities will include
- Manage client communications and requests
- Completion of monthly general ledger closes, preparation and maintenance of workpapers
- Preparation of financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Liaise with client’s third party auditors and tax accountants
- Cash processing and bank reconciliations
- Payroll recording and reconciliation
- Assist with new client set-ups and transitions
- Assist with Accounts Payable function
- Assist with the annual Form 1099 process
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-4 years of experience, preferably in public accounting and/or in the financial services sector
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to design spreadsheets
- Heightened attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Self-motivated individual with excellent inter-personal skills
About the Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction.
Gen II’s founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner, and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of today’s industry “best practices”.
Gen II was recognized as the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators.
- Administering over $165B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Ability to learn on-the-job quickly and apply the experience to resolve problems.
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply, CLICK HERE