Gen II Fund Services is growing and opening a new office in the Boston area. We are seeking an entry level Administrative Assistant who is a self-starter, resourceful, organized and a good problem solver. We are looking for an individual who enjoys being a member of a team while able to be proactive and handle work independently.
This is an entry-level position. This position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Boston office under the direct supervision of the manager. In addition to data input, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as coordination of meetings, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Also, answers routine correspondence and works with confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of callers, visitors and internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to prioritize and organize tasks and responsibilities.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel and office activities for the Boston office.
- Maintains and updates filing system for the office. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Sorts, opens and distributes mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answers phones for the office. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine questions. Works in cooperation with others to cover phones.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
- Works independently and within a team on nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports maintenance of the office finances which may include copying check requests and sending to accounting, expense or travel reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to accounting.
- Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Suite skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Communication skills, professional presence and excellent organization skills
- Thoroughness and detail oriented with dedication to completing tasks and assigned work in a timely manner
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing office environment
- Flexibility, responsible, dependable and efficient
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction. Gen II’s founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of
today’s industry “best practices”. Gen II was recognized as the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators.
- Administering over $150B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply: CLICK HERE