Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking a Staff Accountant to join its Corporate Finance department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual with the ability to manage several accounting and administrative projects simultaneously in a timely manner. Experience in the financial services sector is a plus, but not a requirement. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Processing/Management of accounts payable through an electronic bill paying system on a timely basis
- Recording and maintenance of accounts receivable
- Preparation of wire transfers through online banking portals on an ongoing basis
- Daily cash recording and other various journal entries integral in maintaining general ledger
- Reconciliation of cash and other GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Completion of monthly/quarterly/annual general ledger closes, preparation & maintenance of workpapers
- Assist in preparation of Forecasts/Budgets based on Historical Trends
- Liaise with third party auditors and tax accountants
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
- Provide support to the Controller and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience on accounting/finance (public or private)
- Heightened attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Should be proficient in the understanding of GAAP and other Comprehensive Basis’ of Accounting
- Prior experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable and month end close required. Payroll experience a bonus
- Excellent computer skills required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required. Strong Excel skills a must.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Experience with Bill.com a plus.
- Experience with Intacct a plus.
To apply: CLICK HERE