Midtown New York City based Private Equity Fund Accounting and Administration Firm is seeking a Payroll, Compensation and HRIS Specialist to manage Payroll, HR/Compensation analytics and Total Rewards administration.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
• Duties include, but not limited to, Payroll, Benefits administration, Workers' Compensation, Unemployment and Compensation analytics.
• Implement, process and administer semi-monthly payroll cycle
• Responsible for 401K administration
• Provide Human Capital analytics and reporting to support HR/ corporate decision-making
• Provide analytics to support Total Rewards (salary increase, bonus, promotion) decisions for Year-End process
• Deliver complete, accurate and timely reports for Founding Principals
• Responsible for benefits administration for medical, flexible spending accounts, commuter reimbursement, dental, vision, life and disability insurance programs including managing vendor relationships, open enrollment and health fairs
• Answer and resolve employee questions from all levels of the firm, following through and escalating as required
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
• 2-5 + years of Payroll, HRIS, compensation and benefits administration experience
• Strong working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now.
• Financial Services industry experience preferred
• Hands-on experience in preparing compensation reports for Year-End salary, bonus and promotion process
• Very comfortable in working with senior management
• Ability to learn on-the-job quickly, apply learning to situations and recommend solutions to issues
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in processes and procedures, shifting deadlines and priorities in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Superior problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills
• Ability to think independently, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Extensive Microsoft suite skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Advanced Excel a must. Access knowledge a plus
• Strong understanding of HR business processes and HR data/metrics and analytics
• PHR a plus.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive data...
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction.
Gen II’s founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner, and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of today’s industry “best practices”.
- Administering over $180B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 18 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
All applicants applying to Gen II Fund Services, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, CLICK HERE