Candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 5-7 staff accountants, detailed review of all Financial Statements and supporting workpapers of the Private Equity management company clients, responsible for review of all monthly, quarterly, annual client deliverables and adherence to the firm’s Quality Control procedures, Assist in the development of new firm procedures and features to enhance workflow, efficiency and documentation, work with clients to develop budgets and forecasts.
About The Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Candidate should have a combination of public and private accounting experience (8-10 Years), Alternative Investments and / or Corporate Accounting experience is preferable.
- Working knowledge of Job/ Project Cost accounting
- Consolidation experience required, experience consolidating non-US subsidiaries preferred.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing experience. Experience with Form 1099-MISC preferred.
- Must be proficient in the understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other Comprehensive Basis’ of Accounting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Be able to plan, organize, assign, review and evaluate the work of professional staff
- Assist in training, hiring of staff, employee evaluations and other personnel decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multitask and work with auditors, tax accountants and other team members
- CPA preferred, but not required
Gen II Fund Services, LLC is the largest independent, U.S. based, private equity fund administrator, covering over $170B of private capital and reporting to over 9,000 LPs on behalf of our clients. Gen II offers private equity firms the best-in-class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. The Gen II team is the most experienced and longest tenured team in the private equity fund administration industry, with broad expertise across buyout, infrastructure, energy, credit, real estate, co-investment, hybrid funds, funds of funds, feeder funds, venture capital, and managed accounts.
- Administering over $170B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply, CLICK HERE