Gen II Fund Services LLC is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join its Management Company services department. This role requires a detailed and organized individual with the ability to manage several accounting and administrative projects simultaneously in a timely manner. Experience in the financial services sector is a plus, but not a requirement. Previous banking experience is a plus.
Primary duties include:
- Process accounts payable through an electronic bill paying system on a weekly basis
- Prepare wire transfers through Silicon Valley Bank and Bank of America online banking portals on a weekly basis
- Daily cash recording in accounting general ledger
- Reconciliation of cash accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare analyses of cash receipts and disbursements
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasts, based on historical trends
- Assist with the annual Form 1099 process
- Provide support to the Senior Accountants and Directors
- Complete “ad-hoc” and special projects as needed
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Prior experience with accounts payable or bookkeeping required. High school diploma required / some college preferred. General understanding of accounting concepts preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required. Knowledge of Excel is required.
- Familiarity with electronic bill paying systems preferred. Experience with Bill.com a plus.
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred. Experience with Intacct a plus.
- Heightened attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Ability to process a large volume of transactions with accuracy.
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction.
Gen II's founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner, and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of today's industry "best practices".
Gen II was recognized as the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators.
- Administering over $165B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply CLICK HERE