The Investor Services analyst is an important and integral part of the Gen II operations team. It requires thorough attention to details and precise work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The candidate will primarily be responsible for providing Investor Services functions to the Gen II client teams.
Primary duties include:
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Review and process investor documentations (subscription documents, partner transfers, name changes, contact and wire instruction updates)
- Day-to-day maintenance of investor records across multiple internal and external systems
- Disseminate investor correspondence (capital call, distribution, partner capital statement and other sponsor communications) across various investor portal platforms
- Track incoming capital call wires and prepare capital distributions payments across various client accounts
- Monitor cash transactions daily for various client accounts
- Participate in special projects
- Liaise with the client service team to ensure efficient and excellent client service experience for Gen II’s sponsors
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentrations in Accounting, finance or Economics a plus)
- 0-2 years’ experience in the financial services Industry
- Private Equity or Hedge Fund Investor Services background a plus
- Demonstrate strong customer service/client relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with differing deadlines
- Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience with Investor Portals (Intralinks/Investment Café/SunGard DX) a plus
About The Company:
- A challenging and rewarding role in a fast growing organization
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to be part of an industry leading team known for service excellence
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction.
Gen II's founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respoected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of today's industry "best practices".
Gen II was recognized as the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators.
- Administering over $165B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply CLICK HERE