We are looking for an entry level System Analyst to maintain and improve our IT systems. You will analyze user requirements and address any relevant problems. You will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems and software development. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to fulfill our internal and external users’ needs in a timely and organized manner.
Primary duties include:
- Maintain system user access across various SaaS applications.
- Develop and maintain client databases.
- Provide day to day technical support, assistance, and training.
- Respond to help desk calls, emails, IMs and online ticket requests, and resolve in a timely manner or escalate to next level of support.
- Identify trends in support requests and recommend viable solutions for remediation.
- Provide input for training materials, reference guides and job aids.
- Collaborate with IT team and Operation team to make customization within various SaaS applications.
- Build, deploy, customized, and maintain various SaaS applications.
- Manages open issues with SaaS application provider.
- Designs, coordinates and produces system generated reports for internal and external users.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for various applications, workflows and systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science/Business related field.
- Job Type: Full-time, competitive salary and benefits.
- 1+ years of experience in similar role, preferably in financial industry
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skills, have innate curiosity and interest in IT
- Excellent PC Skills utilizing Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Previous experience with SaaS applications preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction.
Gen II’s founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner, and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of today’s industry “best practices”.
Gen II was recognized as the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators.
- Administering over $150B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply, CLICK HERE