Senior Fund Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
Primary duties include:
- Examine and analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting standards
- Review work-papers, prepare call and distribution letters, calculate carried interest, and allocate profits and losses in accordance with Fund Governing Agreement with special allocations for blocked or tax-exempt Partners
- Prepare Consolidated Financial Statements with footnotes
- Analyze investment documents and properly set up investment structures including holding companies, AIV’s and blockers
- Calculate current and deferred tax expense/benefit and related deferred tax assets/liabilities
- Train new employees and assist with new fund transition and/or set up
Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
Must have working knowledge of consolidations with non-controlling interest
Must have working knowledge of realized and unrealized waterfall allocations
Must have two years of experience in private equity accounting position
About The Company:
Gen II Fund Services, LLC ("Gen II") is an independent specialist provider of highly customized accounting and administrative solutions to private equity industry sponsors and investors worldwide. Gen II offers the best in class combination of people, process and technology, enabling GPs to most effectively manage their operational infrastructure, financial reporting and investor communications. We differentiate ourselves through the experience and expertise of our professionals, founder access, and the highest level of client satisfaction.
Gen II’s founders, Norman Leben, Steven Millner, and Steven Alecia pioneered the private equity administration business. Founders of DML and BISYS Private Equity Services, they are widely known and respected experts within the industry and credited with the advent of many of today’s industry “best practices”.
Gen II was recognized as the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators.
- Administering over $150B in assets
- Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class
- Institutional grade infrastructure and SSAE 16 (SOC-1) certification, ensuring confidence in our processes and operating model
- The most experienced and best performing team in the industry
To apply, CLICK HERE.